Sentinels of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoLHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valithor's Application(Rejected)

Go down 
+2
StarZ
Valithor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Valithor

Valithor

Valithor's Application(Rejected) Empty
PostSubject: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Desired name: Valithor (Kagamine)
Xfire: Valithor
Clans you have been in before: All of them
Years playing MBII: Since MB1
Do you have Ventrilo and/or Skype: Both
Your specialization: All except SBD and Droideka
Did you read our Rules and Regulations? Yes
Sign your name Here(By you signing this you agreed to respect our rules and our chain of command): Seriously? Valithor
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

Pisces Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:03 pm

FRESH START..and seeing how you still stuck around after all that happened and getting denied and applying again shows me that you want to be here. you have my support friend. Please dont let me down.

Boba Fett Staff Sergeant Staff Sergeant StarZ Staff Sergeant Staff Sergeant Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
Vampire
The Council of Leaders (XI)
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:55 pm

You are to wear <|>R<|> until SoL Decides your app.
Back to top Go down
Captain Melon
Jr Officer
Jr Officer
Captain Melon

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Welcome back lord Valithor.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

Sagittarius Posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Do you still play MB2? If so, what is your alias and where do you play please?
Back to top Go down
Valithor

Valithor

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:38 pm

My nickname as of late has been Valithor Kagmine with the recruitment tag at he end (Can't remember it off the top of my hand right now) and I've been playing on the LW server. I've been playing late at night one or twice a week and almost always with Diegex present if you want to talk to him for reference. Whenever I'm on, SoL has been empty and it also has a high ping, so I just go to LW.
Back to top Go down
Valithor

Valithor

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Application has been sitting here for some time. Can it be processed any time in the near future?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

Libra Posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Im completely against Valithor rejoining SoL

~Kira~
Back to top Go down
Valithor

Valithor

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Kira wrote:
Im completely against Valithor rejoining SoL

~Kira~
Reason please
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

Libra Posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:18 am

you were obviously banned for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Valithor

Valithor

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Uhuh. And what was that reason? Is the reason still valid?
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:53 pm

...And here begins world war 3...
Back to top Go down
Valithor

Valithor

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Don't start, StarZ. If you're going to post a "Do not want" post, please put a valid and unarguable reason
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:12 am

Treading down a dark path by snapping at people like that Valithor. You're just giving him reasons to say "do not want." I would like to hear Kira's response, though.
Back to top Go down
Valithor

Valithor

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 am

That wasn't snapping back. That was a request for actual logic to be used in judging my application, not simply "Do not want" comments. Please stop twisting my posts against me.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 am

If you look at the start of this thread, he was supporting your application. He has not said anything close to "do not want." He simply commented on the fact there is a potential argument brewing between you and Kira, which is quite obvious. Unless he edited his post, you're being overly sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Valithor

Valithor

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:26 am

Just curious; how does that support my application? I like starz a lot, and he did make that first post of support, but I also want to keep my application clear of 'immature or unneeded posts.
Back to top Go down
Gaar
Gaar

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 am

I did not say his last post supported your application, or that it was necessary. I said you're taking it the wrong way if you feel it was a "do not want" comment and that he has been supportive of you since you originally posted this thread.

These threads are not just for support either, they're for discussion - positive or negative.
Back to top Go down
StarZ
Community Leaders (XC)
Community Leaders (XC)
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:01 am

I simply said what i said to let you and kira know what you were about to start doing. and the fact that you instantly jumped to such a conclusion of "Do Not Want" without properly looking at what i said, or asking me what i meant on X-fire at least, has disappointed me big time. What i said wasn't harming anyone at all. What i think is that your trying to not to have the same thing that happened on your last app, happen again. That's understandable, but we already went over that and it seems you'll be ready to jump down someones throat for making a neutral post like i did in fear that it meant something against you and is threatening your application becoming accepted or rejected. All i can say is that i'm very disappointed because of this.
Back to top Go down
Vampire
Vampire

Sagittarius Posts : 1930

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 am

Rejected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valithor's Application(Rejected)   Valithor's Application(Rejected) Empty

Back to top Go down

Valithor's Application(Rejected)
Page 1 of 1